Thursday, January 27, 2011

The end of holidays

I'm a wife, I'm a teacher and I'm a mother to 2 boys. I also try and keep some semblance of myself once all the other labels are finished. I have come to the end of my long school holidays and will be heading back into work next week. The end of the holidays comes with many feelings. Dread at having to get out of bed. Dread at the workload that comes with returning to teaching a class. Excitement for the challenges and lessons ahead and meeting up with colleagues. This year at least it won't be fear of something new. It is my second year so the initial fear of being the new kid on the block has softened somewhat. 

The biggest challenge though is the usual issue. That of spreading myself too thinly. Yet again I attempt to juggle too many things at once hoping desperately that I might be at least doing one of my labels well. My fingers and toes are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment