Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Work ideas

I have been inspired by random encounters over the last few days. I think I might dig out my mum's old typewriter for spelling practise in class. The weight of the letter compared to the weight of a computer keyboard might be good for developing fine motor strength and also quite fun with immediate results.
Listening to Neil gaiman last night also proved inspirational but I think I would need an older grade. He read a story that was just answering questions and the whole time I was just imagining the questions. This would be a great exercise for kids but I'm not sure of the age group... I might just have to try it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your typewriter idea! Old typewriters are very cool now and collectors items. I can't wait to see what other creatives ideas you come up with this year...and what I can copy ;)

    ReplyDelete