Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cleaning up

I have been busy throwing paper out and getting organisation in. It's still a long way to go. I have bought a desk so that I can finally have a study of sort. Or at least a corner that will just be for my work and when it finally gets here I can really get stuck into it.
Assessment organisation is mt downfall so I'm hoping I can get that under control with some databases that rely less on paper. I have already designed one for SENA 1 and 2 our primary maths assessments but I need to work out the bugs. Tomorrow is d-day. Straight into to classroom teaching as I missed the Friday professional development day. I have my day planned so hopefully it shall run smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. If your day doesn't run as smoothly as you planned it is only because you have tripped over a fabulous, fun, spontaneous activity! I will be thinking of you tomorrow- missing you all just a little bit.
    Your new desk looks gorgeous and was a fantastic bargain!! Good job Mrs Kelly. You will love sitting at it to write and think. You must head over to Kikki- K to get some beautiful stationery for all the little shelves inside.
    Thanks for your hard work with the data base- that was a yucky job I probably wouldn't have wanted to tackle.
    Have a fun day tomorrow with all your new little cuties.

    ReplyDelete